My Bookshelf

Saimah's read book montage

A Biography of Rahul Dravid: The Nice Guy Who Finished First
The Moor's Last Sigh
The 6 pm Slot
Cat Among the Pigeons
The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari: A Fable About Fulfilling Your Dreams & Reaching Your Destiny
A Thousand Splendid Suns
The Kite Runner
Pride and Prejudice
Atlas Shrugged
The Fountainhead
Smoke in Mirrors
Dawn in Eclipse Bay
Summer in Eclipse Bay
Eclipse Bay
The Bachelor List
Jane Eyre
Angels & Demons
The Da Vinci Code
The Lost Symbol
Breaking Dawn


Saimah's favorite books »
}

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Welcome Me! ;)

So, I’m finally starting my own blog. Yay! :D
Yes, be surprised, be shocked.

I know starting a blog is pretty much last decad’ish, but blame my extraordinary talent at procrastination for the extreme delay. Even my previous attempts at it got buried under the dust of time, or wait, was it just the dust? Yeah, actually the latter I guess. But 'dust of time' somehow seems more apt for something as important as a blog, rather than saying plain ol’ dusty dust. Yeah, what a mess. So dust of time, it is.

However, finally my laptop has given up, declaring ‘No Free Space Available’, clearly indicating that I have to get myself a new place to whine, rant, and scribble, and later on laugh upon them all.
Now before one of you technically sound people start giving me advice on how to deal with the space issue, I better mention the other reason for being here. The most important one that is, being ‘forced-and-convinced-by-friends’.
Though I wouldn’t mind flattering myself thinking they were keen on reading what I manage to write in here, but perhaps it had more to do with keeping me busy in one way or the other! I hope they succeed and instead of keeping this off my priority list yet again, I do keep on updating this space every now and then. :)

Well well…and it’s now that I realize, it would have been great had I made a grand entry with some flashy post, but *sigh* guess it would have to wait until I get a hang of this place! ;)

11 comments:

  1. finally u started with it! :D :D
    great! this was fab!!
    waiting for the flashy posts....put them up soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, welcome to the world of blogging. Will be eagerly waiting for your 'flashy' posts! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No one can stop an idea whose time has come:)
    Looking forward to the posts that follow, Wish you best of luck for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the world of blogging :)
    A nice post for the inception, and we hope you will keep us busy by updating this space by your random thoughts (sensible or not :P )
    Good Luck ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Payal, Arjit, Zamir, Raj... Thanks a lot guys! Flashy or not, would add up soon! :)

    Deva... Good. Just follow! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. O-o!! Hmmmmm! Welcome!
    ***thinks who gave the idea to her! 1st kill her/him***

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the blogging world, Saimah.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nitesh... Thank you! Make a list. ;)

    Angel... Thanks a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete